Monday, September 16, 2013

Things are going back to normal!!

 

 

  Life back at the Taylor has gotten somewhat back to normal. Alex has returned to his mischievous, laughable, fun loving self! He has started Kindergarten and loves it. I am told that he loves to play chase on recess with his wheel chair. He has started his horse therapy and loves it

I find myself having to do a lot of at home therapy and trying to integrate it into every day play which as been a little hard to do with all the daily clean up and cooking. This is going to be a life long routine. For the best result for my Alex I need to be on top of this. Its hard I do have to say but well worth it!





No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!