Friday, February 27, 2009

Alex second Surgery!






Hi everyone! Alex's second surgery went well. Right now, we could not put the rt contact in his eye so he is wearing glasses for a week. My cute little man still has a smile on his face after everything.

Life is hard right now but we are getting through it. I have no other option than to get through it and we are.

Sometimes its hard and sometimes its not so hard. If my little man has to go through it then I will and if he can get through it, then I can.

Love you Alex!! So very much!

Eli is having a hard time of course. He wants mommy's attention. He is muddling through it. I am trying to give him the attention he needs but it is hard.

Please continue to pray for my family.

Thank you so much!!!!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!