Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am back!






Hi everyone! I know it's almost been a year since my last posting. My life got really crazy busy! This year has been eventful. At my mops group a speaker came to talk on blogging so I thought I might pick it up again!

There is so much to say but right now I will give you the high lights of a few things. I'll come back tomorrow and write a little more and catch you up on what has been going on with the Taylor family!

Eli is now 4 and is in preschool and is now starting to read!
Alex is 2 1/2 and is doing well. He is involved in a lot of therapy and started to have horse riding therapy. "Ride to Walk"

And yes, there is a third one! I was correct in thinking it was a girl because baby Emma Christine Taylor was born on November 4, 2009. She has been such a joy and is growing up way to fast!

Jason, is still working hard to provide for his family and rock climbs and goes to our Wednesday Bible Study!!

I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! My life is very busy and am devoted to my husband, kids , family and friends. My passion is still crafting and I love to make things for my MOPS group!!

So, I'm back everyone and will be writing more frequently. I do have lots to say and will try to do it when it is not so late!!

Have a restful sleep and I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!