Thursday, February 3, 2011

As my world turns!

Tired! Seems as though at night I am more tired than I have ever been in my life! Usually I'm a night person but not so much anymore!

Worried! About Alex, my sister, my friends, and many other things I just don't want to get into!
Thankful, for a loving husband and three beautiful kids who fill my days with such love and joy, even when they are sucking all the energy out of me. Smiles

Calm: That the Lord has me right were I need to be. Even if it is in a place where I don't want to be... good will come out of it because it is where God wants me!

Hope: for a better tomorrow, May it be filled with joy and life lessons, and good talks.

Hoping that my words maybe comforting for those in need. That I may share in the joy for others when good things happen to them!

Tears: for my friends and family who need a listening ear and a compassionate hear! May I meet them where they are and give them the love God has given me!

Trust: In the Lord for my not so great circumstances. That I may trust the Lord that he is watching over us.

Most of all Love: May I show Love through my actions to family and friends. May they get a small glimpse of God's love through me to them.

To be continued tomorrow night! Smiles

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!