Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Its been a while!

I can't believe its been almost a year since I last wrote! Life has sure been busy. I can't catch you up on all of last year, in one post. For that I am sorry! Things have been rough and for the next few months there will be lots of challenges and decisions.


I have been looking back on my old post and whish that I had written. It's my own personal diary... but it is also documention for Alex, my youngest son. We have been going to many dr. apt latley and they ask me when did he start crawling, siting up, talking and many other question. I have a lot of his medical records on paper in a file box as well as C.D of his MRI's X-Rays and Dr. Visit. AS for his mildstones. I don't have those written down. Then I look back on these post and I see I have writtten them down, for they were so exciting. So I am going to try to make it more of a priority to write on this blog again. No matter how busy life will be. Thoes I know I should probably start a little earlier in the night for it is 11:15 and I am terribly exaused.

I am not a writer, I am a Mom with a very busy life. So you all get me just they way I am... spelling/grammer mistacks and all. I hope you don't mind. But if you are all interested in my journy you can click back here and catch up once in a while.

Have a wonderful night and tomorrow a day full of hopes and fullfillment!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!