Friday, January 15, 2016

Life as we know it!

 

 It is January 15, 2016. I know I can't write about all that is happened as to much time has passed. In fact, more than a year as gone by with  so much that has happened.

Here are some highlights and when I am not to tired to write on my blog I will fill you in on some other things.

The biggest things that happened. We moved from Sacramento to my parent house in the bay area for a year and now we are in Washington State living with my sister and her husband. Our whole family including my husband. It has been quite different as I started a part time job at a craft store. I have not worked in 10yrs. It's been a very big adjustment but I am slowly getting into a routine. The kids have weathered so much and it's been a big adjustment but they like it here. My sister and her husband have been wonderful with a whole family living here.

I feel like setting everything up has been a challenge and I try to take it one step at a time.

Honestly I feel like I need to go to bed early and wake up early to have some quiet time to myself and to collect my thoughts. There is so much I want to do but find time just slips right by.

The one thing I am sure of is that God has us in his hands. Even through some very difficult times n my life, he has never dropped me or left my side. I wish I could say the same thing for me. I am getting back on track slowly but surly. I am hoping to keep writing. I need to get back into that. I really do enjoy it.

This has become more of a journal for me to go back and see what I have done with my life.

I have been very busy working on another blog as well. One of my joys in my life is making cards for people and the whole process of doing that. You can check out my other blog Cardsandcuddles.blogspot.com . I have been working an aweful lot and have not really been posting. We all go through lulls and this just happened to be one of my.  Have a wonderful night to whom ever is reading this. I shall return!

Smiles, Resa
 

My Family Picture from 2015!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!