Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who I am!

So, I just wanted to introduce myself to all those who are reading this and don't know me. My name is Resa and I have two beautiful kids named Eli and Alex. I've been married to my husband for 4 years.

A little bit about me. I come from a family of 9. My mom adopted my twin sister and I from one of Mother Teresa's orphanages. We were 1/2 year old, but because of visa problems were were not able to come to the U.S until we were a year and a half. Seven of us from our family have been adopted.

I love being a mom. It has so many challenge and rewards.

Okay, now I have to go but I will return to tell you more about my family and I.

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!