Thursday, May 27, 2010

"I LOVE YOU!"






My heart is heavy for my little one!! He just got over another sickness that took him out for about a week! The only symptom was a fever over the weekend and then the next week he slept. He was so tired all week. I was really worried about him.

This is going to be the norm for him when he gets sick. It takes all the energy for his little body has to fight the sickness off. To see my little one like this... words can not describe! The worst part about it is...we have very little communication between each other. I sign to him all the time and he is slowly learning signs. It's been a total nightmare trying to get him speech therapy. I kept signing "I LOVE YOU". I hope that he understand the depth of love I have for him!!!

Someday there will be a time when HE can tell me "I LOVE YOU" if it's with words or if it is through sign I will take it anyway I can. I want to know him!!!! I want to know what goes on in that little sweet head of his! I desperately want to help him when he is frustrated and can't get across what he wants. To have just a conversation with him would be a dream come true!

My heart is heavy for my little one! So I ask the Lord for strength for Patience, for understanding as I teach my little boy language in some form. (What we most of the time take for granted.) I pray for sensitivity when he throws his tantrum and for the wisdom to know how to deal with them when they arise!

I know in my heart how deep the love goes and where it's gonna take us both! For it is not only my love but God's love, and how much more love can that be!!!!

My dear little Alex, you are amazing!! Your smile and giggle light up my day! I see how much you want and desire, just in your eyes and I so want to get you to where you need to be! May I be your example of Gods love pouring down on you. To be the cheerleader you need me to be.
To be your mom is such a privilege that I never take lightly! Thank you so much for being a little Alex!!!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!