Thursday, November 6, 2008

I had forgotten!!!!!

Hey everyone,
Life is moving on! Halloween was great! We made Eli the airplane costume that morning. That night we went to church and he got to play games and win candy. That was Eli's favorite part! Alex was wide awake for it all and had fun watching everyone. It was dark out so he could open his eyes all the way!

When Eli was 1 years old, I put together a slide show DVD for him. It had pictures of us at the hospital and Eli getting his hair washed. Most of it was pictures put there was some video of him saying "hi" at three weeks old and him rolling over! I really liked it! I put music to it and a fade in fade out transition.

I have not made one for Alex. Well, he is 1 now and I thought I should make him one. My friend let me borrow her computer and I am able to use it only for making the slide show. Tonight I was looking through my video of Alex in his first year! My husband and I thought we lost them on a hard drive that got corrupted but I was lucky I made a copy on a disk I didn't know about!

I saw videos of Alex babbling and kicking his legs and moving his arms. He was so energetic and full of life! This was all before the seizures and Mono and everything . It made me so very sad!!!!!! I started to cry and it hurt my heart very much so.

I had forgotten what he was like before the seizures!!!

I just see were he is now, trying so hard to catch up! Trying to follow his brother around and trying to see! It just brought back so much feelings. It hit me like a brick and it hurt!


I text my friend Suzy to see if she was still awake and she was! You know you have a good friend when you can call them at 10:30pm at night. I have two good friends that I know I can do that with. After that I felt better. Talked to God a little and thought I would write this down!


Life is hard right now but we are getting through it! I have the strength of the Lord and support from friends and family! I am very blessed by that!

Things are looking on the up and up! Alex is getting more therapy and I feel like I am getting a good support from Alta Regional and S.C.O.E! They seem to care a lot about Alex and want to give him the very best services!!!


If this video goes through, It's of Alex in December. He was a month and a half old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That plane costume came out soooo cute!

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!