Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why do I have to be were I am!

So, the Lord is really allowing me to go through the ringer right now! New up date on Alex, he might have a small hearing loss in one of his ears! This could account for his lack of babbling! We are still in the process of finding out!

Can I just tell you all to pray for me, Resa! Lots of things are going on and I don't know why the Lord is putting me through it all. I'm not sure the lesson I'm supposed to be learning but I know it must be a hard lesson to learn! Maybe there is no lesson I don't know. Maybe I have to go through what I'm going through for someone else! I know one thing and that is the Lords work is being done!

I am relying only on the Lord! He is the only person who is hearing my hurt and pain right now! For that I thank him! He has put good people in my life to support me right now! My girlfriends are the best and I thank them with all my heart! I thank my two closest friends!

The Lord is good!!! I trust in that! I have too!

Thank you,
Resa

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!