Monday, January 26, 2009

Who is incontrol?! Not Me!!!

Hi everyone,

It has been such a crazy month of sickness! My kids have been sick, it hit them hard!! It also hit my husband and I as well. We are all on the mend but wow!

So Alex as you know had pink eye and that cleared up but then he got an ear infection and RSV. I had to give him an inhaler to help him breath. He had it last year so I was not as worried because I how how to take care of it. I do however sleep with him to monitor his breathing.

Recently I have been crafting up a storm! I have this fun idea to start a card club and have been working on projects to show my friends all the things they can do. I have very excited about that.
Next time I will take pictures of what I have worked on and give you the link to where I found the instructions. Just in case there are fellow crafters who also want to do the as well.

I am very excited for my mops group to start up in February!!! I have missed the group and am looking forward to going back!

Jason and I got to go out on a double date the other night. We have not done that in such a long time. It was with my sister Mindy and her fiance! We saw the movie Underworld and went for Pizza after! It was great!! No kids and I didn't worry about them at all. It was a really great time!

I have been sad that I have not been able to go to church this month. I miss it and am looking forward to going back! With the kids and myself being so sick we have been quarantined to our house! I really want Alex to get better for his surgery!

Sooooo..... Today was the first time every that I could see Alex's cataract in his left eye! It was kinda scary looking and it covered the whole black part of his eye! His right eye you can see some of the cataract but it was nothing like the left eye! It got me really worried! I e-mailed the doctor right away!

Then, I kinda thought to myself that I have no control of it and I should not be so stressed out about it. God is in control and I have to trust in that. I mean for some resason Alex was not supposed to have his surgury this week and he as it all maped out! I do have to say, as a mother you will always worry about your children, it's what you do with that worrie that counts!!

Well, it is way to late and I better get to bed! I just thought I would write!
Hope all is well with everyone111

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!