Saturday, May 4, 2013

You think you are prepared?

I have to apologize for not writing in a while! I have had the misfortune of my computer crashing on me the day before Alex's surgery so this is all on my iPhone. Not fun ! There is so much I want to write about and I will. Right now is a daily struggle to help Alex and get focus on my other two kids. I do want to tell you thought about the amazing Doctors Alex has had.

Dr. Davids and Holly did an amazing Job on his surgery. They also were so amazing in the fact that they checked up on Alex everyday. I could have not asked for a better team. The ICU staff were amazing! So friendly and they really took care of Alex and took care of me as well! Thank you for taking such good care of one of my most precious gift. My child!

These three weeks have been full of ups and downs, tears and sweet, worries and prayers. My life has become a small bubble. This is temporary I know. The emotional ups and downs on a daily bases... You can't prepare for! I thought I was good in preparing for the surgery. The day of the surgery and in the hospital but I was not prepared for when I brought him home.

I want to write more and will try when I can. In the mean time. I ask for prayer for this difficult time. I am thankful for my friends who have taken it upon themselves to take care of me:)









1 comment:

Kris Gardner said...

Hi there, Its Kris, your mom-friend from the hosp. Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about you, I am still praying. Im sure you are having some of the same days we are. I hope you are geting some normalness back to your life, even if its a new normal. Im reading that your computer is being lame, but even if we don't talk soon, keep the faith, and remember your not alone.

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!