Tuesday, August 13, 2013

4th of July!

 

 

 
    For the past two years we have gone up to my sister's house in Vancouver, Washington. This kids love it! They get to see fireworks that shoot up in the air. They get to spend time with their Auntie Mindy and Uncle Chad whom they adore! Even the drive up there is a fun event and they do really well on care ride which I am so thankful for! While we are up there they get to watch movies and Eli gets to go on his tradition of Ice-cream with just him and his Aunti. He looks forward to that every year and never forgets to remind Mindy about that! This year we were very blessed to be able to go and hope in the future that this tradition can continue and we can have our yearly trip up to my sisters house who I miss and love very much!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!