Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm a crafty Person!

















Hi everyone,

I am a crafty person! I've always been that way. Tonight I can a "Stamp-In-Up" Party. We made three cards. It was so much fun. For Party favors I made these little "nugget" purses for all my guests. I got that off the internet. There is just something rewarding for me when I finish a card! I also like to think about the people I will be giving them to! A gift made from love is the best gift!

So my baby Alex is sitting up by himself for a longer period of time. I am so happy for him! He is also getting two teeth. I can't remember if I told you that before!

Eli, is still doing a wonderful job with potty training! Life seems really calm right now and I am so thankful! I know I give my thanks to God! I thank him for being with me through everything!

Just wanted to check in with everyone! (smile)

Thanks for coming to my blog!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!