Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Forth Of July!

Hey everyone,

We had a very fun Forth of July! The morning started out really relaxing! The kids slept in until 8:00am. Yeah for mommy, I got to sleep in. Then latter that day my sister Mindy and her fiancé's Chad came over and we had a BBQ. Mindy's roommate and her friend came over as well. We lit some fire booms and crackers.

After that we headed over to my friend Suzy's house and played a game while the kids had a slumber party. Her neighbor and Suzy's husband lit the fire works for all of us to see. Eli had a lot of fun with Hanna and Sara while baby Alex feel asleep in Suzy's mothers arms. He slept through all the noise. Yeah!

We left their house around 1:00am and it was a very fun time. It was nice for me to hang out with adults and play a game. Something I have not done in a long while.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Great slideshow Resa! Looks like you all had fun. :)

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!