Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Morning at the Park!






Well everyone, today I went to the park for the first time with both kids. I went with my friend Lisa and her little girl and the boy she is watching. I was a little scared at first. It was easy with one child, I could follow Eli around. How was I going to do it with two kids. It worked out great!

Alex went on his first swing ride. I think he liked it. He had a smile on his face. I didn't swing him to high. Then he hung out in my friends stroller.

Eli, had a blast. This is the little boy who I took to the park last time, did not leave my side once. I went with another friend, before Alex was born and he just wanted to be right beside me, while my other friends boy played on all the equipment.

This time Eli made friends. He went up to this one little boy and started to hold his hand. I was helping Alex on the swing and looked for Eli and he was holding this little boy Luke's hand and they were running around on the grass. I was shocked. The other mother looked at me and we both just thought it was so cute! I was thrilled. Eli even felt comfortable to wonder away from me. I don't know if that is such a great thing for me but he did!

Now, I met some nice other moms that I think will be fun to hang out with and get to know. I know Eli will have fun playing with the boys!

It was a great morning!!!

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!