Friday, July 25, 2008

Thank Goodness for Sister-in-laws!





So, things have been kinda crazy around here! My little one Alex is sleeping all the time and when he is awake he is lethargic. Well, things are getting a tinny bit better! Alex gets these burst of energy and moves around a bit. Then he get tired really easily and lays his head down. The thing is with him being tired all the time it's hard to play with Eli. He is doing really well through this all. My patience is very little and he gets yelled at quite a lot these days. I fell really bad! He just wants my attention and I can't give him what he wants when he wants it.

So, the other day my sister in-law came over and washed her car. She wanted Eli to help and he had a blast. He was able to be outside and do something fun with out mommy! I think he needed that a lot!

That same day my sister-in-law went out to dinner to just retreat for about an hour and a half. She is going through some family medical problems as well. So it was a great break for us both!

My husband has been weathering through it all as well! He has been working a lot and trying to support me as well. It's not fun for him as well.

My little one just woke up so, I gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resa,
i'm praying for you and sweet Alex!
Love,
Suzy

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!