Sunday, April 14, 2013

The night before...

We are almost all ready for Alex's surgery ! I gotta tell you I am overwhelmed! I was trying to post a video on this blog and it didn't work. I ended up having to post it on my Facebook page. I got so upset about not getting it on the blog I burst into tears!

However I think about it and it think it was about Alex. I am calm and collected and well organized up until the night before. I guess it's my time to breath and really take in what is going to happen. My son is having major surgery.

As I sit here writing... I know that I am not in control and that my Heavenly Father is. That gives me peace ! There is so much I can do.

We have to be at Shriners at 5:30am . His surgery is at 7:30 to 8:30.

I will try to write you tomorrow.


No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!