Thursday, May 29, 2008

Support!

It is so important to have support in you life! I feel like I'm just finding my support as a mother! I am in a great mom's group with people who are so giving with advice and help! I'm also in another group that will start up in the fall called MOPS. A wonderful support group as well as fun events! We all need support from our husbands, family, and friends. It can be really challenge raising kids and to do it on your own is even harder.

Someone who supports you always is God and even when your not with him, he is with you! To be honest with everyone my relationship with him has been very far and few between. Haven't been talking with him or getting to know him. I've been going through life on my own.

Maybe he is giving me a wake up call or maybe I've come to the realization that I can't do this at all on my own. This right now have been pretty stressful and I've been feeling a little lonely and alone. But I'm not and I'm glad I'm not!

So, here I come God back to you! Sorry it's taken so long. I want to say thank you to all my Christian friends who's lives and their walk with God encourages me to come back to him as well. Some of you don't even know you did that but God knows!

My faith will become stronger again as time goes by!!

"I can do all things through him who gives me strength!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Resa,
You have been a tremendous support to me and wonderful friend! I'm soooo happy you are striving for a closer relationship with God. The angels are rejoicing. :) Please let me know if you need anything. I'll be here for you. Thank you for being so giving to me and thank you for your prayers concerning my pregnancy!
Love,
Suzy

Anonymous said...

Hey Resa!
I don't have a blog of my own yet but I am so excited to read and visit my friends who do have one! I just read through all of your post and look forward to seeing what the next one will hold, you are so encouraging and I just love seeing pictures of your boys! It was great seeing you yesterday!
Sara

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!