Thursday, June 26, 2008

Forts are Fun!!!!



Okay everyone, My little boy is growing up!

Here is what happened today.

Due to all this smoke in the air from all the fires, my kids and I are held up in the house! So we have to come up with fun new things to do. We have these mats that go on the floor. They stick together like puzzle pieces. Anyway, I put 5 together and made it look like a box. I called it a fort. Then today we decorated the ceiling with glow in the dark puffy paint. I put stars and spirals and the alphabet and his name.
We played in it for a while. I went into the family room with Alex and Eli stayed in the room playing with the fort. He took his airplane blanket off his bed and put it in the fort. We went to our friends house.

Then tonight he asked if he could sleep in the fort. I told him sure! So my little boy is asleep in his fort. How cute is that.

I can't believe it! This is the first time he has ever wanted to do that. We have made forts before but he has never wanted to sleep in it.

My little baby is growing up.

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!