Friday, June 13, 2008

There is no where safe...

Here is a little story that happened to use at the food store!

The kids and I were in the Rayle's food store. I would let Eli run up and down the rows if there was no one else here. So he did that quite a few time. Finally, it was time to check out. I was getting ready to pay when I heard Eli say "UH Oh, mommy my diaper fell off"! Sure enough I looked down and his diaper was down to his ankles. I was so embarrassed. Eli, didn't think anything of it. The two people behind me chuckled. I grabbed the clean diaper and while I finished paying I was thinking to my self, please don't pee! When we got to the car, I put his diaper on. That is a story Eli is going to love me telling. (smile)

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!