Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Listen to Other Mothers who know what they are talking about!

Hey everyone,
We are back from Walnut Creek! How did the kids do? Well, they did good. Alex cried for about 10min and Eli cried a little. Then his cousin Christian started to sing to him. They were all out within 10 min.

Now as for sleeping through the night were they were, did not happen! They both ended up in bed with me while I tired to sleep. When you have children sleeping with you, they always end up perpendicular to you. Alex is waking up and I tired to put him back in the playpen but he woke up 10 min latter!

At home Eli sleeps through the night! Alex is having a hard time. He is now starting to stay up for two hours. I have no idea why. The only thing I can think of his his teeth may be hurting, trying to come in.

How do I get Alex to sleep through the night. I have no idea! If you have any helpful hits I gladly accept them.

Tonight, I put both of them to bed. I walked Eli into the room and he lied down. I told him I would leave the door open for him. He feels safer that way and there is way less crying. I have no problems with that as long as he stays in his room. Now, he has been staying in him room until tonight.

After Alex fell asleep, I heard Eli come out of his bed. He had a big smile and said, "I come out." I said "no it's time for bed." He started to cry and I said, if you cry that mean I need to shut the door. He said no and I walked him back in his room, covered him up with the blanket and asked if he wanted the door open, I have not heard from him since.

I do this also with nap times as much as I can! (smile)

No comments:

Please leave a comment!

I love to hear from my visitors....All you have to do is click on the comment button and you can write a little note!